Qinsy, Qimera & Fledermaus Training – Español
The QPS remote training is focused on the multibeam bathymetric data workflow in the QPS software suite and we will touch on the basics of the backscatter workflow. The remote training consists of several sessions. Each session is split into several demonstrations and exercises. After each demonstration, an exercise will be provided. Participants will have time to finish the exercise within the session. During the exercises, the trainer is on standby for questions.
This training is hosted by our Canadian office.
The morning session is held from 0900 – 1130 ADT and the afternoon session is from 1300 – 1530 ADT.
- Unit environment with pre-installed software
- Software license for 2 weeks
- Training Manual
- Training Data
- PC with Webcam for video and microphone for audio
- A large or 2nd screen is advisable.
- An Internet connection that supports screen- & data sharing
- Hydrographic background
Five day training price $ 1750 per week.