Acoustic Imaging – QPS Coasts and Port Solutions
Acoustic Imaging is pleased to announce a Regional Training Workshop to be held at the Port of Brisbane between October 1-4, 2019.
The focus of this workshop will be on the comprehensive workflow offered by the QPS products Qinsy, Qimera, Fledermaus, Qarto, and Qastor. The latest software improvements for each product (Qinsy for acquisition and online QC, Qimera for bathymetry, backscatter, and water column processing, Fledermaus for data visualisation and analysis, Qarto for chart generation / updating, and Qastor for vessel navigation/docking) will be demonstrated.
In addition, R2C (Singapore) will be presenting R2University course material designed to provide better understanding the various attributes and capabilities of multibeam echo sounder (MBES) systems on Oct 1. The content will be extremely beneficial for both users of systems and those tasked with leasing/purchasing systems for various projects.
The QPS courses will include hands-on exercises overseen by certified training personnel. The latest updates associated with Qinsy 9, Qimera 2, Fledermaus 8, Qarto 3, and Qastor 2.5 will be shown along with the integrated nature of all the products to make data pass-through as efficient as possible.
Join us for a day covering the subject of interest or the entire week.
• Oct 1: Qinsy 9 and Data Acquisition (including working with laser scanners).
• Oct 2: Qimera 2 Data Processing Basics.
• Oct 3: Qimera 2 Data Processing Advanced + Backscatter + Water Column.
• Oct 4: Electronic Bathymetric Charting (Qarto) and Pilot Operations (Qastor)
The workshop presents an opportunity to discuss issues affecting your operations with expert users in the field.
Cost for the workshop will be:
• QPS Clients under current Maintenance Agreement: $100 AUD / day / person.
• QPS Clients with expired Maintenance or New Clients: $150 AUD / day / person
Cost includes training material, training dongles, and training data sets. Attendees are expected to provide their own laptops.