Customer & Professional Services Vacancy
We are looking for Technical Support and Professional Service team members to strengthen our team in our offices in Zeist, Netherlands and Fredericton, Canada.
You will be
- Providing Professional Services to QPS customers on-site.
- Giving software training and demonstrations, either in-house, onboard, or at a customer’s location.
- Providing Customer support, from our offices, on-site, or at home.
The main tasks above allow for a nice variation between job activities whilst maintaining a good work/life balance.
Skills and Qualifications
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject (e.g. Hydrography preferred) or relevant experience.
- Dutch or Canadian residency or work permit / visa / citizenship.
A comparative salary and a complete remuneration package with perks and benefits. You will become part of a dedicated and highly experienced team driven by passion and the ambition to excel and work with our customer base.
For further details or to apply to this position, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org