Qimera 1.5.0 release due early April 2017
Qimera 1.5.0 Cooperative Cleaning video
Ahead of release of Qimera vn 1.5.0 due early April 2017 we can share a new video demonstrating Cooperative Cleaning;
Cooperative Cleaning allows the senior data processor or Surveyor-in-charge to maintain full control of the sensor and geodetic information while farming out the data cleaning to junior and multiple data processors. Qimera then seamlessly re-integrates the data back to the master project for final quality control and product creation by the Charge Surveyor. Benefits of this are:
- Multiple users can be tasked with working on the main bottleneck of multibeam sonar processing which is data cleaning, thereby rapidly reducing the time it takes to clean and validate multibeam survey data.
- All creation and re-integration of sub-projects is controlled by Qimera. There is no manual copy and paste operations.
- Allows focused cleaning of large area surveys by multiple users while maintaining control by the senior data processor.
- Sub-projects only requires a Qimera Clean license and therefore will reduce the cost of ownership of the software.
- Data cleaning can be performed by less experience personnel again reducing project costs.
- Overcomes slow network bandwidth by working locally, while maintaining the integrity of the data by keeping the master copy.