FREE QPS One-day Workshop 17th January 2017
QPS UK are holding a FREE one day workshop at their UK office in Banbury on January 17th focused on two important user groups, Offshore Renewables and Hydrography/Ports. Features specifically related to these fields and the new features in QINSy 8.15, Qimera 1.4, Fledermaus 7.7 and our new ENC creating package Qarto will be covered.
- Sub-bottom logging in QINSy and the new SBP display
- UXO Surveys using QINSy
- ADCP logging and display in QINSy
- New water column functionality in Qimera
- Multi-spectral backscatter processing
- Fledermaus pipeline and cable inspection processing
- Acquisition to ENC in minutes – the fastest workflow to create an ENC
We will also be offering a 2 day Qimera course after the workshop that will cover all aspects of the Qimera – patch test, wobble analysis, water column processing, bathymetry filtering options, data exports. Feel free to bring along your own data too. The cost of the course is £350 per person per day.
Please contact email@example.com to reserve your place.