Please call +1 (833) 243-8777 to contact support if you are calling from North America. Before local working hours (0700 - 1600 EDT) your call will automatically be transferred to the QPS office based in The Netherlands.
Please visit the QPS Support Portal for more information.
- Researcher and writer for Department of National Defense Canadian Armed Forces, Gagetown, New Brunswick.
- Project Coordinator for two ArcticNet Projects at Memorial University, St. John’s, Newfoundland.
- MSc. Marine Geology, University of New Brunswick. For part of her directed research at University of New Brunswick Christine worked under the guidance of Dr. John Hughes Clarke and Ocean Mapping Group.
- Ocean Mapping Group, University of New Brunswick.
- Master project: Late Quaternary Glacial Geology of the Bay of Fundy, Coastal SW New Brunswick.
|Image RemovedImage Added||Graham is the latest addition to the Canadian support team joining QPS in early 2017. His current role is:|
- MSc. Engineering (Geology/Geomatics) at University of New Brunswick.
- Ocean Mapping Group, University of New Brunswick/Planetary and Space Science Centre, University of New Brunswick.
- Working in various marine survey sectors and software development since 1991.
Junior support engineers
On a regular basis Junior engineers from the Zeist office in the Netherlands join the Fredericton team to improve the cross-office cooperation and share knowledge.
From May until September 2017 Jeroen contributed to the team, and Stijn will do the same for the Winter of 2017 - 2018
14th December 2017