- Multiple users can be tasked with working on the main bottleneck of multibeam sonar processing which is data cleaning, thereby rapidly reducing the time it takes to clean and validate multibeam survey data.
- All creation and re-integration of sub-projects is controlled by Qimera. There is no manual copy and paste operations.
- Allows focused cleaning of large area surveys by multiple users while maintaining control by the senior data processor.
- Sub-projects only requires a Qimera Clean license and therefore will reduce the cost of ownership of the software.
- Data cleaning can be performed by less experience personnel again reducing project costs.
- Overcomes slow network bandwidth by working locally, while maintaining the integrity of the data by keeping the master copy.
View our video here.
27th March 2017