Hydro 2016, 8 - 10 November in Rostock-Warnemünde, Germany
QPS will be exhibiting & sponsoring this year's Hydro 2016, the 24th annual IFHS hydrographic conference and exhibition taking place in Rostock-Warnemünde. This event is organized by the German Hydrographic Society (DHyG) on behalf of the International Federation of Hydrographic Societies (IFHS).
QPS will be at booth 65 right at the entrance to the exhibition, so please pop by to say hello. We have scheduled the following events during the week;
QPS Workshop: Wednesday 9th November 15:50 – 17:20 in room WS-3
- Latest and soon to be released features in QINSy, Qimera, Fledermaus and Qarto.
- Learn how to use QPS Products for Ports and Inland Waterways
- Learn how to use QPS Products for Offshore Renewable Surveys
On-Water Demos : QINSy and Qimera Live will be running with the following sonars:
- R2Sonic – this will also be demonstrating the unique multi-spectral backscatter from the Sonic 2026 sonar.
- Norbit – QINSy recording data from the iWMBS and automated hydrographic data processing in Qimera Live
- MBT – RESON T50 recorded in QINSy and processed using Qimera Live
- Kongsberg - 2040P demonstrating with QINSy and Qimera Live onboard survey vessel "Baltic"
- Geometius – Z-Boat with CEE ECHO single beam operated with QINSy autopilot functionality
We look forward to meeting you on our booth no 65.
Hydro 2016 website