- Creation and application of standards and spatial data procedures for information management with clients.
- Analysis and compilations of spatial data usage clients required for catered implementations of usage and dissemination (including custom scripting tools).
- International intern at ESRI (Redlands) California as part of the Marine Professional Services group.
- Research assistance in various projects as part of the Remote Sensing lab team at the Institute of Marine Technology and Marine Sciences (Caracas, Venezuela).
- MSc. Marine Resource Management, Université du Quebéc à Rimouski (Canada). In March 2009 she graduated with a mention of Excellence. The Masters focused on Environmental Management including strong spatial components into economical models for marine resources (fisheries and other ecosystem services) with the use of remote sensing and latest information technology.
- BSc. Biology. Universidad Simón Bolívar, Caracas (Venezuela), top 10% of class. Focused on Marine Biology, Fisheries, Aquaculture and Remote Sensing. This included an internship at the University of South Florida, St. Petersbug Campus, to work on Coral reef mapping efforts.
Deborah’s background and zeal for learning, as well as her commitment and dedication make her a positive driver within QPS’s working environment. She is a strong team player, focusing on the Fledermaus product. She has an understanding of clients' specific scenarios for marine spatial data. Deborah is fluent in Spanish and French, as well as English.
|Steve has been with QPS since early 2015 and his roles within the company are:|
- BSc. Engineering (Geomatics) at University of New Brunswick.
- Worked with the University of New Brunswick Ocean Mapping Group for 10 years doing various projects on all three Canadian coastlines.
|Image RemovedImage Added||Christine has been working for QPS since 2016. Her roles are:|