Qimera - Hydrographic Processing Evolved…
We’ve taken the core technologies of QINSy and Fledermaus and joined them together in a new platform…
Qimera 1.6.0 release will be available in February 2018 with these highlights!
New add-on: Electronic Nautical Chart creation and editing
We have re-used the underlying technology in Qarto and Qomposer to bring light creation and editing of ENC objects to Qimera. Qimera now allows you to create ENC objects directly from soundings or from a Dynamic Surface. You can also import an ENC and edit attributes of the features in the ENC.
New add-on: Sound Speed correction filter
QPS has worked together with the Technical University of Delft (TU Delft), The Netherlands to implement their sound speed inversion algorithm in Qimera. The TU Delft algorithm allows for a completely automated refraction residual error correction. This is a new sound speed inversion tool that allows users to recover from refraction artifacts that occur in challenging oceanographic environments, or from not measuring enough sound speed profiles.
Qimera Version Options;
- The simplest but also the most advanced multibeam bathymetry processing software
- Full sonar processing data in the following formats: QINSy DB, Kongsberg ALL, RESON/Norbit S7K, Hypack HSX, GSF, Edgetech JSF, ELAC XSE
- Bathymetry processing for all survey platforms: Vessel, ROV, AUV, USV
- Point Cloud cleaning for data in the following formats: LAS, QINSy QPD/QTM, Caris HDCS, Hypack HS2 & HS2X, GSF, ASCII, FAU, PDS, FBT, HTF, Neptune *.depth, Atlas SURF
- Guided workflows with minimal user input to reduce human error and training requirement
- 64-bit multi-platform compliant – works with Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Qimera Live - Near real-time data processing – just a button not a separate package
- Qimera Midwater – Fast, accurate Water Column processing for wrecks and other hard targets in the following formats
QINSy DB, Kongsberg ALL, RESON/Norbit S7K – (an Add-on to Qimera and Qimera Pro)
- FMGT for backscatter processing (an Add-on to all Qimera versions)
- Easy to use multibeam calibration (Patch Test) tool.
- Problem data solving using the unique Wobble Tool.
- Post processed navigation/inertial data support
- Automated data cleaning routines: Spline filter, CUBE filter, Blocking filters
Click on the following links to learn more about Qimera…
Click here to evaluate Qimera and to register to receive more information.