Qimera - Hydrographic Processing Evolved…
We’ve taken the core technologies of QINSy and Fledermaus and joined them together in a new platform…
Qimera 1.7. includes these highlights!
Improved Point Cleaning User Experience:
We have conducted several usability studies with groups of clients and have taken our findings from that to improve the user experience for basic point cleaning in the Slice Editor. The usability studies also gave small but good ideas for improving the Instant Surface Filtering, based on design principles established in Qloud.
Qimera Version Options;
- The simplest but also the most advanced multibeam bathymetry processing software
- Full sonar processing data in the following formats: QINSy DB, Kongsberg ALL, RESON/Norbit S7K, Hypack HSX, GSF, Edgetech JSF, ELAC XSE
- Bathymetry processing for all survey platforms: Vessel, ROV, AUV, USV
- Point Cloud cleaning for data in the following formats: LAS, QINSy QPD/QTM, Caris HDCS, Hypack HS2 & HS2X, GSF, ASCII, FAU, PDS, FBT, HTF, Neptune *.depth, Atlas SURF
- Guided workflows with minimal user input to reduce human error and training requirement
- 64-bit multi-platform compliant – works with Windows, MacOS, Linux
- Qimera Live - Near real-time data processing – just a button not a separate package
- Qimera Midwater – Fast, accurate Water Column processing for wrecks and other hard targets in the following formats
QINSy DB, Kongsberg ALL, RESON/Norbit S7K – (an Add-on to Qimera and Qimera Pro)
- FMGT for backscatter processing (an Add-on to all Qimera versions)
- Easy to use multibeam calibration (Patch Test) tool.
- Problem data solving using the unique Wobble Tool.
- Post processed navigation/inertial data support
- Automated data cleaning routines: Spline filter, CUBE filter, Blocking filters
Click on the following links to learn more about Qimera…
Click here to evaluate Qimera and to register to receive more information.