FREE QPS One-day Workshop 1st February 2017
QPS are holding a FREE one day workshop in Abu Dhabi on 1st February focused on two important user groups, Oil & Gas and Hydrography/Ports. Features specifically related to these fields and the new features in QINSy 8.15, Qimera 1.4, Fledermaus 7.7, Qastor and our new ENC creating package Qarto will be covered. These include;
- Sub-bottom logging in QINSy and the new SBP display
- ADCP logging and display in QINSy
- New water column functionality in Qimera
- Multi-spectral backscatter processing
- Fledermaus pipeline and cable inspection processing
- Acquisition to ENC in minutes - the fastest workflow to create an ENC
- Maritime Situational Awareness using Qastor
Workshop location is Hilton Capital Grand, Abu Dhabi.
We will also be offering a 1 day Qimera course on 2nd February that will cover all aspects of Qimera - patch test, wobble analysis, water column processing, bathymetry filtering options, data exports. Training notes and training data will be available on USB sticks for participants to use on their own laptops or back at their offices. A complimentary 30 day Qimera license will be available to all training course attendees. The cost of the course is AED 1,600 (Euros 400) per person.
To reserve your place or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org