QINSy Release 8.10.2014.03.26.1
Please note that we have a new QINSy release available for download from our website.
Please study the "Release Notes" and "Read me" before installing the new version.
In case you have difficulties downloading, please contact us.
Likewise, this is a good opportunity to consider organizing a Training with QPS, so please do not hesitate to contact Sales to discuss your requirements.
Starting with this release, the tightly integrated workflow between QINSy and Fledermaus is operational. This means it is no longer necessary to utilise a Fledermaus PFM data file in order to process QINSy recorded data, stored in *.Db and *.QPD data files.
The advantages of the tightly integrated workflow are:
1. Significant improvements in time to process as a result of the removal of two time consuming file conversion steps (*.QPD to *.PFM and then also unloading of edits in *.PFM back to *.QPD).
2. Geodetic settings are read from QINSy template database.
3. Workflow is bi-directional enabling the user to mix QINSy and Fledermaus functionality.
Fledermaus will now natively read and write the navigation surface stored in the QINSy GRD and the soundings stored in the QPD files. Any edits made in the Fledermaus 3D Editor are propagated back to the QPD files and also to the navigation surface. Optionally the QINSy Processing Manager is capable of generating the CUBE surface which may be inspected and modified using the Fledermaus 3D editor, so those familiar with the PFM workflow for CUBE processing will quickly manage to make use of this new workflow.
In order to use the integrated workflow the following requirements must be met:
• QINSy version 8.10.2014.03.26.1
• Fledermaus version 7.4.0 (Windows 32 or 64 bits only).
• A QINSy project which contains a Navigation Surface.
Qloud Release 2.30.2014.01.28.1
There is no new QLOUD release to accompany the QINSy release. The QLOUD download is available from the QPS downloads pages, with accompanying Release Notes.