software evaluation agreement
This Agreement BETWEEN
3707 NH Zeist
Referred to below as the 'Vendor'
30 Days from the email date of the demonstration license.
Maintenance and full support are not included in this agreement.
articles of agreement
The Vendor agrees to provide the "the User", and "the User" agrees to accept for its own use, the "Product(s)" listed herein in accordance with the Software Evaluation Agreement Terms and Conditions that follow. The User acknowledges having read, understood and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement sets forth the entire Agreement and understanding of the parties relating to the subject matter herein. Except as expressly incorporated herein, any and all previous or collateral agreements, negotiations, proposals, promises and conditions relating to the subject matter of this Agreement are superseded by this Agreement.
- Neither the Agreement nor any provision of it may be amended, modified or waived except by a written document signed by an authorized representative of each of the parties.
- This Agreement is not assignable by either party without the prior written approval of the other.
- Delivery, Return and Delays
- The Vendor will not be liable for any delay in delivery of Products or in performance of Services due to causes beyond the control of the Vendor.
- On or before the loan expiration, which expires 30 days from date of issue, or sooner, should termination of this Agreement occur, the User shall return the hardware dongle, if provided, to the Vendor and remove the Vendor's software from the demonstration machine.
- If for any reason the product (dongle, if provided) is not returned to vender within thirty (30) days after the expiry of the loan agreement, the user will be required to compensate the vendor for the cost of the product ($100 USD).
- Software Product License
- This Agreement permits the User to use the Product strictly for the sole purpose of evaluating the suitability of the Product to the User's internal, end-use purposes.
- The User may not: (1) copy (other than for back-up purposes), distribute, rent, lease, transfer or sublicense all or any portion of the Product; (2) modify or prepare derivative works of the Product; (3) use the Product for any productive or commercial purpose or publicly display output of the Product; or (4) translate, modify, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Product.
No title to or ownership of the Software is transferred to the User.