Sales & Information
Do you have any questions regarding Fledermaus prices, its availability, software functionality, product evaluation or our partners? Or are you looking for a Fledermaus training course? Please check the following pages or email our sales team. For technical support click here.
(see the FM Bundles Comparison Chart for more information)
FM Viz4D - Fledermaus 4D - Working in Space and Time
- Intuitive high-resolution visualizations of data for analysis and interpretation, from multiple data formats and sources.
- Time framework, full geo-spatial referencing, simplified surface creation, and integrated suite of quantitative tools.
- Used by researchers, educators, content developers, outreach professionals, cartographers, illustrators, and marketing personnel.
FM Hydro – Beyond Charting - The Modern Hydrographic Workflow
- Premier tool for fast efficient geo-spatial processing, quality control, and validation of hydrographic survey data.
Most flexible CUBE *The CUBE algorithm was developed by Dr. Brian Calder at the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center at the University of New Hampshireimplementation available for rapid surface and sounding processing and verification.
- Used by surveyors/data processors in the field, charge surveyors/data QC personnel ashore, and charting authorities verifying data for databases and charting.
FM Habitat - The Integrated Marine Habitat Toolbox
Only software package to combine 4D visualization with cutting-edge backscatter processing (FMGeocoder*The FMGeocoder Toolbox product originates from research by Luciano Fonseca at the Center for Coastal and Ocean Mapping/Joint Hydrographic Center at the University of New Hampshire Toolbox), bathymetric analysis for seabed characterization and a direct connection to ArcGIS *Integration with ArcGIS software requires an ArcGIS license, and is only available for Windows 32-bit systems. Trademark provided under license from Esrisoftware.
- Generate and export the results of seabed interpretation and associated information in a variety of common industry formats.
- Used by geoscientists and technicians characterizing the seafloor, and interdisciplinary habitat mapping teams of biologists, geologists, and managers requiring a collaborative working environment, efficient classification tool, and presentation software.
FM Offshore - Modern and Dynamic Tools for the Offshore Project
- Tools for the planning, monitoring and review of seabed engineering and construction projects.
- Enhance site investigations, identify geohazards, manipulate and analyze proposed route design information in an intuitive virtual environment.
- Used by project surveyors planning projects, data processors, project engineers, site investigation teams, offshore surveyors and ROV supervisors.
FM Pro – The Ultimate Bundle
- Combines all of the functionality from the individual FM Bundles to provide those companies and organizations that work across all areas of ocean mapping a suite of powerful tools to tackle complex challenges.
Certain FM bundles include some of the optional modules listed below (see the FM Bundles Comparison Chart for more information). However they can be added to ANY bundle as an extra option.
FMGT (FMGeocoder Toolbox) – Cutting-edge Backscatter Processing
- Creates corrected backscatter mosaics and semi-automated seafloor characterizations.
- Integrated bathymetry and backscatter for data interpretation and analysis in Fledermaus and direct transfer to ArcGIS.
- Used by geoscientists and technicians characterizing the seafloor.
FMMidwater – Get the Complete Picture
- Intuitive and rapid extraction of features from huge multibeam and single beam water column data files.
- Easy analysis in Fledermaus with multiple visualization metaphors – temporal beamline, fan, points, and volume objects.
- Used by surveyors for obstruction detection, scientists in fisheries research, and earth scientists and oceanographers investigating oil and hydrate seeps.
FMGIS - Seamless Workflow with integration to ArcGIS Software
- Create a direct two-way link from the Fledermaus module to a ArcGIS file, folder, personal, or ArcSDE Geodatabase; no need to import/export files.
- Benefits users of both softwares: Fledermaus users gain access to the ArcGIS Geodatabase and suite of GIS tools, while ArcGIS users gain easy access to the robust suite of Fledermaus bathymetric data processing and validation applications.
- Used by anyone who would benefit from a seamless flow between Fledermaus and an ArcGIS database: GIS professionals managing project databases, geophysicists and surveyors working on integrated offshore engineering projects, nautical charting authorities building and maintaining bathymetry information systems, and habitat mappers processing, interpreting and distributing integrated mapping projects.
- Get a comprehensive view of your bathymetry data assets. Store data once, reuse it many times.
- Manage your bathymetric data.
- Work with metadata more easily.
- Get the best available data.
- Reduce the cost of data storage.
- Access a Standard-Compliant, Interoperable, and Future-Proof Data Management System.
- Make Your Data GIS Enabled!
For further information on ArcGIS For Maritime, click here