Apr 2012 - Webinar QINSy-Fledermaus Integration
Streamlined Bathymetric Workflow from Acquisition to Processing and Products
For the April 18th session, Duncan Mallace, part of the Business Development Team for QPS B.V., will lead us through several QINSy-Fledermaus workflows highlighting the integration. Lindsay Gee, Product Manager for QPS, will lead the April 19th session. They will cover:
- Overview of a QINSy project and where information is stored during acquisition and early stage processing.
- Creating simple Fledermaus bathymetric models (DTM SDs) from the online Sounding Grid as well as processed QINSy QPDs.
- Building, editing, and unloading a Fledermaus PFM from QPD files for further bathymetric processing and validation.
- Transferring results to ArcGIS for further analysis, archiving, product creation or publishing.
- Preview of future enhancements for the direct read of QINSy projects for backscatter and water column processing.
Wednesday, April 18, 2012
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM EDT
Thursday, April 19, 2012
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM AEST
Please note the dates, times, and time zones for these sessions. The first session is in United States Eastern Daylight Time, while the second session is in Australian Eastern Standard time. Please check the corresponding time for your time zone (time zone converter available from the registration page).
Space is limited
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer